Registration and Admission Rules
Registration for admission to the new academic year for all grades commences on the 15th of September of each year.
In all cases, admission procedures laid down by the Ministry of Private Education have to be adhered to.
For admission to KG 1 the child must be 4 years by 31st July.
For admission to KG 2 the child must be 5 years by 31st July.
For admission to Grade 1 the child must be 6 years by 31st July.
At the time of registration/admission the following documents are required:
- Registration Form duly completed.
- Copy of the child’s passport with valid visa for the U.A.E.
- Six recent photographs of the child (passport size).
- Copy of the child’s Birth Certificate along with the original are required if the child does not have an independent passport.
- Copy of Parent’s passport.
- Copy of Parent’s and student’s Emirates ID card.
- Photocopy of the original marksheet of the last examination passed at the previous school.
- a.Students (coming from outside U.A.E ) seeking admission to the school from Class I upwards, are required to submit to the original Transfer Certificate of the School last attended, IN ENGLISH ONLY, duly attested by: i. Ministry of Education/Education Bureau of the country. ii. Ministry of Foreign Affairs. iii. The Embassy/Consulate of the U.A.E where the Certificate was obtained from. b. Students(coming within the U.A.E) seeking admission to the school from Grade I upwards are required to submit the original transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate of the school last attended, duly attested by the respective Education Zone.
RULES FOR WITHDRAWAL
A month’s notice in writing must be given by parents/guardians who wish to withdraw their children from the school, failing which, one month’s tuition fees will be changed in lieu of notice. In addition, a TC attestation fee will be levied for the School Transfer Certificate, which will be issued only after all school dues have been cleared.
The Ministry of Education has also instructed that all the Transfer Certificates will be attested by them through the school only. For this you are required to pay the TC attestation charges at the time of your final settlement of dues with the Accounts Section. You will be issued a separate receipt in duplicate for this amount. One copy of the receipt should be attached to the Transfer Certificate Application Form and submitted to the Registrar.