School fees have to be paid in three installments for the academic year:
|S.NO||INSTALLMENT||LAST DATE OF FEE REMITTANCE|
|1||APRIL – JUNE||15TH APRIL|
|2||SEPTEMBER- DECEMBER||15TH SEPTEMBER|
|3||JANUARY – MARCH||15TH JANUARY|
- Mode of payment of fees :
Payment of fees can be done through Credit Cards, Bank Transfers, Cheques or Direct Cash.
- Cheques should be drawn in favour of “Indian Public High School” and crossed as A/C Payee only. The name, class and division, GR number and Telephone No. of the student should be mentioned on the reverse side of the cheque.
- Students with fee arrears are liable to be suspended from school after three warnings.
- School fee must be paid for the months during which the student’s name has been carried over in the class register even if he/she has been absent during those months.
- Lower class students should not be entrusted with the payment of fees.
- Parents are requested to send the exact amount of fees in order to avoid loss of balance by the children.
- Fees will be accepted during the office hours only.
- The name of the fee defaulter shall be struck off the rolls.
- If student leaves school for any reason, the fees collected will be as follows:
- He/She should pay school fees for one full month if he attends school for two weeks or less.
- He/She should pay school fees for two full months if he attends school for more than two weeks and less than one month.
- He/She should pay school fees for three months if he attends school for more than one month.
- School books and uniforms shall not be refunded but transport fees should be treated as applied to school fees.
For any query regarding school fee, please contact Accounts Department.