P. O. Box: 5079, Ras al Khaimah, UAE
+971 7 222 3124
P. O. Box: 5079
Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
7:45 to 14:15
(Monday to Thursday)
7:45 to 11: 30
For admission to LKG the child must be (4) four years old by 31st March.
For admission to UKG the child must be (5) five years old by 31st March.
For admission to Grade 1 the child must be (6) six years old by 31st March.
1. Registration form duly completed.
2. One copy of the child’s passport with valid visa for the UAE.
3. Six passport or stamp size recent photographs of the child.
4. One copy of the child’s Birth Certificate is required. (Birth Certificate should be in English).
5. Photocopy of the child’s Vaccination Card or Health record from previous school attended.
6. Photocopy of the original mark sheet of the last examination passed at the previous school.
7. a. Students (coming from within the UAE ) seeking admission to the school from grade 1 upwards are required to submit the original Transfer Certificate / School leaving certificate of the school last attended, duly attested by the respective education zone.
b. Students (coming from outside UAE) seeking admission to the school from grade 1 upwards are required to submit the original Transfer Certificate of the school last attended, IN ENGLISH ONLY, duly attested by;
1. Ministry of education / education bureau of the country.
2. Ministry of foreign affairs.
3. The embassy / consulate of the UAE where the certificate was obtained from.
c. The gap between the date of leaving the previous school and the date of admission in the school should not be more than ONE MONTH.